New Opportunities For UK Trained Nurses (Acute Medical/Surgical) | Hospitals In Bermuda
Position: New Opportunities For UK Trained Nurses (Acute Medical/Surgical) to work on beautiful Bermuda Island for the next 2 years
Salary: £53,133 – £67,434 P.A
Job Type: 2 Year Contract
Location: The Position Is Based In Bermuda (British Overseas Territory)
Reference No: BN26082020
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- 2 Years UK Trained
- BA In Nursing/Diploma Qualification
- Minimum Of 2 Years’ Experience In The Specialisms Mentioned
- Right To Work In The UK
- References Covering Last 3 Years Of Clinical Employment
- NMC Registration
- Overseas Police Check, If Any
- Indemnity Insurance
- Up To Date Cv
- Key Skills: Compassion, Time Management, Clinical Skills
Why Should You Apply?
- Great Pay Rates
- Benefits and Admin costs covered
- Benefits And Subsidised Accommodation For 3 Months
- Money Would Be Contributed Towards Flights And Admin
- Flexible Working
- Ad-hoc And Or Long-term Assignments
- Assistance With Arranging Accommodation
- Ongoing Support With Cpd/Re-validation/Mandatory Training
- In-house Phlebotomy
- Fast Track Registration
- True 24/7 On Call Service
Did Not Find What You Are Looking For?
Work With Us And Access Exclusive Opportunities In Medicine, Healthcare And Education Across The Uk & Ireland. No Matter Your Experience Level, Professional Goals Or Speciality, We Will Help You To Find Your Ideal Job.
- Exclusive, Career-boosting Jobs- Build Your Cv And Expand Your Career With Opportunities That No-one Else Can Access.
- More Options & Flexibility- Enjoy The Freedom To Choose Your Location, Areas Of Interest, Working Hours And Shift Patterns
We have generous referral bonus and plenty of medical vacancies available whether you are a Doctor, Nurse, HCA, AHP or a Midwife.
If you do not think this role is suitable for you, feel free to get in touch on 020 8518 4336 or email email@example.com tell us your requirements and we will be happy to assist you in your job search!
*Contact your dedicated consultant for further details, you do not have to work for MyLocum to take advantage of this reward program.
We will help you find the job you deserve! Visit our Company Profile on Reed to explore more job options!
Explore our Blog page to get insights about nursing trends, healthcare industry trends and much more