POSITION: International Recruitment Business Development Manager
SALARY: £35k to £50k PA (based on experience)
LOCATION: The position is based in Ilford, Essex
REFERENCE NO: SM18012021
Mylocum is a leading healthcare recruitment solutions provider delivering a blend of temporary, contract and permanent placements across the UK. We work with our clients and candidates to ensure we always provide a high-quality service.
Our qualified and experienced local and overseas nurses and Doctors ensures we can provide high-quality staff across the country enabling us to become one of the largest healthcare staffing companies in the UK
As a part of our business expansion strategy, we are currently recruiting for an experienced individual to head the International Recruitment division in the capacity of International Recruitment Business Development Manager who will be responsible for overseeing and executing operational and strategic functions of the department, including lead generation, business development, international recruitment campaigns for the recruitment and placement of health care professionals.
- Responsible for business development and communications, and for leading and executing a wide range of International Recruitment projects.
- To lead a team of Permanent Recruitment Consultants and Administration staff, specialising in the provision of International Recruitment Services.
- To develop and implement international marketing and recruitment plans for priority markets in support of clients’ recruitment objectives.
- To undertake recruitment visits to priority markets and to provide reports and market intelligence on these activities.
- To maintain good relations with target clients in priority markets within the UK.
- To recruit to agreed targets suitably qualified international Doctors, Nurses, Medical staff and AHP’s
- To disseminate market intelligence and information on potential business opportunities across the country
- To participate in key projects such as developing promotional material and web pages; implementing internal and external communication strategies; and streamlining the enquiry and admissions processes for international candidates.
- To conduct appropriate market research, with reference to the strategic development of competitor activity.
- To write apply and win Tenders and mini competitions within the Private and Public Sector
Desired skills & Experience
- Excellent track record of building international recruitment ties and winning international recruitment tenders
- Proven International recruitment experience and exposure especially large international project for the NHS
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Strong presentation design and delivery
- Highly Organized and driven
- Ability to priorities large workload
- Strong Communication and persuasion skills
- Exposure on large international project for the NHS
- Demonstrable ability in reporting at varying levels
- Have strong analytical acumen
If you are an experienced International Recruitment Business Development Manager looking for a challenging Career opportunity with a very competitive Salary and a commission structure APPLY Today