New opportunities for Healthcare Assistant Band 2!!
POSITION: We are looking for Healthcare Assistant Band 2
NHS ward experience for 2 months Blockbooking & Adhoc shifts. Nights available.
SALARY: £12 – £21/hr
LOCATION: The position is based in Peterborough, please get in touch for more locations.
REFERENCE NO: RB071220213
Easy Apply through CV Library
Click here CV-Library to apply for this role!
QUALIFICATIONS & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 6 months Healthcare experience
- Right to work in the UK
- References covering last 3 years of clinical employment
- NMC Registration
- Overseas Police Check, if any
- Indemnity Insurance
- Up to date CV
- Key skills: Compassion, Time management, Clinical Skills
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great pay rates
- Flexible working
- Ad-Hoc and or long-term assignments
- Assistance with arranging accommodation
- Ongoing support with CPD/Re-validation/Mandatory Training
- In-house Phlebotomy
- Fast track registration
- True 24/7 on call service
Did not find what you are looking for?
Work with us and access exclusive opportunities in medicine, healthcare and education across the UK & Ireland. No matter your experience level, professional goals or specialty, we will help you to find your ideal job.
- Exclusive, career-boosting jobs- Build your CV and expand your career with opportunities that no-one else can access.
- More options & flexibility- Enjoy the freedom to choose your location, areas of interest, working hours and shift patterns
Generous referral bonus and plenty of medical vacancies available whether you are a Doctor, Nurse, HCA, AHP or a Midwife.
To Apply for this role, answer the following questions-
- Are you registered with NMC? If, yes please send it
- Do you have 6 months experience working at the NHS
- Do you have the right to work in the UK?
Please send the above information with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through CV-Library
We will help you find the job you deserve! Visit our Company Profile on CV Library to explore more job options!
Explore our Blog page to get insights about nursing trends, healthcare industry trends and much more
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com