New opportunities for Finance Manager!!
POSITION: We are looking for Finance Manager
SALARY: £ 35,000 – 45,000 based on experience
LOCATION: The position is based in Ilford, London.
REFERENCE NO: FM25062021
Easy Apply through CV Library
Click here CV-Library to apply for this role!
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Management accounts preparation and reporting (P&L, Balance sheet, Cash Flow).
- Review company budget regularly looking for and implementing cost-reduction opportunities.
- Manage month-end closure reconciliations and postings to ensure accurate reporting.
- Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and taxation.
- Monitoring ongoing financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, credit management.
- Report and analyse monthly key performance indicators to support efficiency, planning and cost control.
- Support evaluation process and monthly internal audit of Umbrella companies.
- Coordinate the monthly Financial Management presentation.
- Share insightful financial analysis showing the ﬁnancial implications of decisions and helping the business with commercially viable proposals.
- Acts proactively and thinks strategically, in anticipating organisational needs.
- Ensure that appropriate procedures and internal controls are implemented and maintained to reduce cost and risk.
- Monitors and applies relevant legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Collaborates, supports, and works to achieve the objectives of the organisation.
- Leads, motivates, and manages people to optimise performance and effectiveness.
- Ad-hoc analysis requests and projects support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Fully qualified CA/CIMA/ACCA (or equivalent).
- +5 years post qualification experience in financial control, planning, budgeting, and management reporting.
- Experience in Healthcare industry is preferred.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Strong system skills – Excel & PowerPoint; SAGE knowledge will be an asset.
- Excellent attention to detail with an analytical approach to solving problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a variety of functional partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership, project management, and time management skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty, able to adapt and lead others through complex situations.
- Enthusiastic and driven with a real passion for developing self.
Please send the above information with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through CV-Library
We will help you find the job you deserve! Visit our Company Profile on CV Library to explore more job options!
Explore our Blog page to get insights about nursing trends, healthcare industry trends and much more
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com