New opportunities for EIP Care-Coordinator !!
POSITION: We are looking for EIP Care-Coordinator (CPN/OT/Social Worker) Band 6
SALARY: £30 to £45 ph
LOCATION: The position is based in West London, please get in touch for more locations.
REFERENCE NO: KV07102020
The role of the Early Intervention Practitioner is to work in partnership with At Risk mental state (ARMS) and First Episode of Psychosis (FEP) service users wrapping care and treatment around hope and aspirations informing their care and recovery plans. They will demonstrate an understanding of clinical interventions evidenced based for this particular care group – including education and support, carer and family psycho-education and risk minimisation planning. The post holder will work at all times flexibly and to promote the safety and the wellbeing of service users and their families/carers. The post holder will assess, plan and implement care, and provide specialist advice and carry out specialist nursing or occupational therapy health procedures. They will provide clinical supervision to staff and students.
QUALIFICATIONS & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Qualified RMN/OT/SW with current professional registration
- Demonstrable substantive post qualifying experience in psychiatry, with evidence of relevant experience at Band 6 in a community mental health setting.
- Experience of supervising junior staff within own and/or other disciplines.
- Working in partnership with other agencies.
- Specialist knowledge of mental health disorders as well as their relationship to physical disorders
- Overseas Police Check, if any
- Indemnity Insurance
- Up to date CV
- Key skills: Compassion, Time management, Clinical Skills
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great pay rates
- Flexible working
- Ad-Hoc and or long-term assignments
- Assistance with arranging accommodation
- Ongoing support with CPD/Re-validation/Mandatory Training
- In-house Phlebotomy
- Fast track registration
- True 24/7 on call service
Did not find what you are looking for?
Work with us and access exclusive opportunities in medicine, healthcare and education across the UK & Ireland. No matter your experience level, professional goals or speciality, we will help you to find your ideal job.
- Exclusive, career-boosting jobs- Build your CV and expand your career with opportunities that no-one else can access.
- More options & flexibility- Enjoy the freedom to choose your location, areas of interest, working hours and shift patterns
We have generous referral bonus and plenty of medical vacancies available whether you are a Doctor, Nurse, HCA, AHP or a Midwife.
If you do not think this role is suitable for you, feel free to get in touch on 020 8518 4336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org tell us your requirements and we will be happy to assist you in your job search!
*Contact your dedicated consultant for further details, you do not have to work for MyLocum to take advantage of this reward program.