New opportunities for Consultant Psychiatry!!
POSITION: We are looking for Consultant Psychiatry
3 Months jobs, 1:2 on call ratio, on site accommodation available
SALARY: £80 to £100/hr
LOCATION: The position is based in NHS Western Isles, please get in touch for more locations.
REFERENCE NO: AS15012021
QUALIFICATIONS & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Section 12 – for Psychiatrist (working in UK)
Section 22 – for Psychiatrist (working in Scotland)
- Updated CV
- GMC original certificate
- Passport and Visa/ Valid Right to work Documents
- Police overseas check (required if you lived outside of the UK for more than 3 months within last 5 years)
- Valid DBs Certificate- must be registered on the update service
- Immunization record ( Hep B antibody, Varicella, MMR, Hep C * , Hep B antigen*, HIV* – *based on specialty)
- 2 references covering your employment from January 2018 to present
- Online Mandatory Training(we can provide the relevant link)
- BLS/ ALS valid training certificate
- Indemnity Insurance
- 2 Proofs of Address( e.g. utility bills, bank statement, TV license, council tax letter) Not more than 3 months old
- Professional Photo- required for ID badge
- Medical degree
- Application Pack- (this will be sent to you as DocuSign electric version within 48h)
- Annual Appraisal Certificate OR Appraisal Details-Name and GMC PIN of Appraiser, Date of Appraisal
- NI Number Proof(e.g. letter, payslip)
- Key skills: Compassion, Time management, Clinical Skills
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great pay rates
- Flexible working
- Ad-Hoc and or long-term assignments
- Assistance with arranging accommodation
- Ongoing support with CPD/Re-validation/Mandatory Training
- In-house Phlebotomy
- Fast track registration
- True 24/7 on call service
Did not find what you are looking for?
If you feel your expertise is suited to this role, please apply today and our specialist team will be in touch to discuss it with you in more detail.
We have an abundance of consultant positions, for both locum and permanent positions across the country in an array of settings and locations. This role may not tick all the boxes for you but we’re confident we can find something that perfectly matches your skills and requirements. Register today to explore our opportunities!
If you do not think this role is suitable for you, feel free to get in touch on 020 8518 4336 or email email@example.com tell us your requirements and we will be happy to assist you in your job search!
*Contact your dedicated consultant for further details, you do not have to work for Mylocum to take advantage of this reward program.
We will help you find the job you deserve! Visit our Company Profile on Reed to explore more job options!
Explore our Blog page to get insights about nursing trends, healthcare industry trends ans much more
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org