New opportunities for Admin Support assistant!!
POSITION: We are looking for Admin Support assistant
SALARY: Negotiable – Depends on experience
LOCATION: The position is based in Ilford, London
REFERENCE NO: SS070620211
Easy Apply through CV Library
Click here CV-Library to apply for this role!
Mylocum Ltd is looking for Admin Support assistants keen to join a dynamic and fast-growing Healthcare Recruitment company in East London. This role involves working closely with both the compliance and sales teams, supporting all their day-to-day admin support.
The scope of this role is incredibly broad, so the ideal candidates will have some previous office experience, but ultimately will be keen to learn and grow within the role and company.
– Strong written and spoken English, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Confident engaging on social media and a good understanding of what engages a diverse audience on international development issues.
– Excellent diary management skills.
– Attention to detail, proactive with good organizational and time management skills.
– Co-ordinating and organizing meetings including taking minutes.
– Office and administrative experience.
– Excellent IT skills including proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
– Experience in working to tight deadlines and under pressure, juggling numerous and different priorities.
– Flexibility, problem solving and good judgement.
– Friendly, collaborative and a team player.
It is essential that the assistant has strong MS office skills, particularly Excel and must be comfortable working with multiple spreadsheets with a view to streamline and improve efficiency. Other duties will include some office management tasks, diary coordination, client liaison and admin support for the wider team when needed. It is important that the admin assistant is flexible, able to work autonomously and is a confident multi-tasker who enjoys using their initiative.
Get in touch with us if you feel this role is for you!
Please send the above information with your updated CV to email@example.com or apply through CV-Library
We will help you find the job you deserve! Visit our Company Profile on CV Library to explore more job options!
Explore our Blog page to get insights about nursing trends, healthcare industry trends and much more
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org