Relocate to the UK with a trusted medical recruitment partner: International Nurses and Doctors
Recruitment overseas and getting International Nurses and Doctors in the UK has made a valuable contribution in the NHS and other healthcare institutions over recent years. Relocating to the UK to work as a doctor or nurse with Mylocum Group offers an enormous amount of potential for you, your career and your family.
Our team uses its extensive experience in relocating medical professionals to the UK, to support you every step by providing the right support both during the process and afterwards. Mylocum Group is a fast growing medical recruitment agency, building and maintaining strong relationships with our candidates and clients. We recruit for all medical roles from paramedics to mental health nurses and surgeons; for dietitian jobs to paediatric nurses, and offer unparalleled access to careers in the NHS and private hospitals throughout the UK.
In the last three years, we have seen enormous success recruiting Nurses from abroad helping them and NHS Trust by securing multiple orders. We have exclusive recruitment partnerships in India, Abu Dhabi and the Philippines. In this way, we are able to ensure we have specialist experts at both ends to make your relocation as straightforward as possible.
You can be confident that by choosing Mylocum Group as your recruitment agency, you’re making the right choice. For all our international candidates relocating to the UK we:
– Take the time to find the perfect role in the right hospital that suits you and your family
– Manage the medical registration process on your behalf
– Will manage the visa application process
– Will help you obtain your National Insurance number
If you have any questions or queries about relocating to the UK with Mylocum Group, then please contact out International Recruitment Manager, Samitha Ranasinghe on firstname.lastname@example.org
Overseas Nurse Recruitment: International Nurse
Mylocum Group are specialists in carrying worldwide nurses to the UK, conveying great medical caretaker staffing without the pressure. The scarcity of qualified nurses in the UK gives us the opportunity to present to you the best nursing ability from around the globe. Join our International Nurses!!
What are the requirements for getting a job for International Nurse?
• Nurses from outside the EU are required to have a minimum of 12 months experience to be able to work in the UK
• Priority is given to countries with qualifications transferable to the UK. In other cases, they will need to take UK exams to ensure their knowledge is transferable
• All international candidates will need to have passed the IELTS UKVI or OET English language exams
Why Mylocum Group?
• We will provide constant assistance with arranging and facilitating overseas recruitment events, with face-to-face or Skype interviews
• We will share reports with you throughout to show which stage in the process each nurse is at so we can accurately project their arrival
• Our mobilisation officer works closely with our candidates, offering support and advice about their future community for optimal process success
• By using us for large scale nurse recruitment we are saving our clients millions on their agency spend
• Offering market leading candidate pastoral care
The Mylocum International Nurse Recruitment Process: Our team has over 14 years experience recruiting candidates and fully understand the issues faced by overseas nurses relocating to the UK.
• We work with several carefully selected recruitment partners throughout Asia, providing unrivaled access to nursing talent pools
• We assist with finding our nurses UK accommodation, book their flights, meet them at the airport, help set up their bank accounts and assist with gaining a National Insurance number.
• Nurses are supported throughout the entire process and we continue to offer this support when they’re in the UK. This results in happy and settled nurses, who are ready to focus on their new career