New opportunities for Registered Mental Nurses!!
ROLE: Band 6 EWMHS Multidisciplinary Pathway (Must have learning Disability Experience)
START DATE: ASAP – 3 months( Mon to Fri )9:00 to 17:00
LOCATION: Stapleford House Chelmsford
• Routinely measure clinical outcomes and deliver evidence-based clinical interventions
• Promote the mental and emotional health of children, young people with learning disabilities and families in the community through clinical interventions
• Undertake initial school based and community based assessments and deliver a range of early interventions to children and young people with a range of emotional and psychological difficulties where appropriate
• Assess and develop plans of care to meet the complex needs of patients with a variety of conditions
We are looking for graduate-trained professionals (e.g nurses, social workers, occupational therapists, creative therapists, counsellors) or professionals with extensive clinical experience who has worked with children or adults with learning disabilities. You will be able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate all aspects of care including working/liaising with multi-disciplinary teams and other agencies in the provision of care.
You will be a highly motivated and innovative individual with clinical experience working with children and young people with learning disabilities who may have emotional wellbeing and mental health difficulties.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great pay rates
- Flexible working
- Ad-Hoc and or long-term assignments
- Assistance with arranging accommodation
- Ongoing support with CPD/Re-validation/Mandatory Training
- In-house Phlebotomy
- Fast track registration
- True 24/7 on call service
Did not find what you are looking for?
Work with us and access exclusive opportunities in medicine, healthcare and education across the UK & Ireland. No matter your experience level, professional goals or speciality, we will help you to find your ideal job.
- Exclusive, career-boosting jobs- Build your CV and expand your career with opportunities that no-one else can access.
- More options & flexibility- Enjoy the freedom to choose your location, areas of interest, working hours and shift patterns
We have generous referral bonus and plenty of medical vacancies available whether you are a Doctor, Nurse, HCA, AHP or a Midwife.