Mylocum recruiting for certified registered nurses with various specialities for a renowned client in Portsmouth NHS Trust
- Start Date: ASAP
- Job Title: Multiple Registered Nurse Permanent Positions
- Duration: Full time
- Location: Portsmouth NHS Trust
- Salary/Pay Rate: £22,499 – £29,000 per annum, inc benefits
- 1,200 beds, including cots
- 28 theatres – with four dedicated endo theatres
- Four state of the art linear accelerators
- Two purpose built interventional radiology suites, two MRI scanners, three CT scanners and a PET scanner
- State of the art pathology laboratory
- Superb critical care facilities
Our client has a clear nursing strategy which has been developed by front line staff and their clinical care is underpinned by strong values and commitment to reducing restrictive practice. You’ll thrive in challenging situations. In return you’ll be given training and tailored professional development opportunities. You’ll also receive excellent staff benefits.
The client offers subsidised accommodation if you are relocating.
Please apply for this position by sending us your latest CV to Amardeep Kaur on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know someone suitable for this vacancy, refer them and earn a reward! Find out more about our referral scheme.
Mylocum is a multi-framework staffing agency for medical and healthcare professionals. Thousands of temporary and permanent candidates are already taking advantage of our services. Join us and start your new locum career today. We are an approved framework supplier to many hospitals across the UK.
Why choose us?
We support our nurses through every step of the recruitment process providing an individual tailored service. You will have a dedicated consultant, available 24/7 on call to ensure that you have help at hand when you need it the most.
Not only do we offer fantastic job opportunities to locum nurses, but we can also help you with continued professional development (CPD), various medical training courses and mandatory training.
Our dedicated revalidation body will work with you individually and assist you in appraisals and revalidations. We appreciate your busy schedule, which is why meetings are tailored around your availability.
Fast & accurate payment
We employ an excellent in-house finance team, streamlined to handle invoicing and payments promptly and efficiently. Each candidate is tended to separately to make sure there are no obstacles in our fast payment promise. We have dedicated IR35 helpline with trained staff who can give friendly advice.
We are a preferred supplier to a large number of our clients, which means that you get first pick of the latest job opportunities within your sector. We only offer placements that match your personal criteria, so you can enjoy the flexibility to work in the job that you really want as well as the locations and hours that suit you. Mylocum are a multiple framework agency and preferred supplier to NHS clients across the UK & Ireland.
- Referral schemes
- Free Training, including BLS, Manual Handling and Fire Safety
- Free uniform
- Career development opportunities
- CPD Support & Revalidation Support
- Flexible Working Opportunities
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Fast track registration
- Premium rates for self bookers